Schools in Session
First week. Building a successful query. Day to day events are listed below.
Second week, 16 - 20. Submit queries for feedback. Any query, for completed manuscript or wip. Submissions start Sunday, Sept. 15. Send to:
Third week, 22 - 28. Queries for finished/polished manuscripts only. Limited to twenty. Submission date and times to be announced.
* * * *
September 9 – 13. This week begins with information, advice, and interviews.
- Purpose of a Query and How to Write One
- Matt MacNish, Uber Blogger of Quintessentially Questionable Query Experiment.
- Queries that Worked, West of Paradise
- Researching Agents
- Researching Small/Midsized Publishers and Patience
- The Dreaded Synopsis by MD Waters
- Queries that Worked, Wilder Mage
- Get to know our Judges
- The Man Who Needs No Hyperlink, Alex J. Cavanaugh
- After the Contract is Signed
- 7:00 pm, PST, Hangout with Charity on Google+ !!!
- Writing Middle Grade Novels with Alicia Rivioli
- Submissions are Your Friends
- Critique Sites
- How To Format a Query
- Queries that Worked,
- 8:00pm EST Hangout with L. Blankenship on Google+ !!!
Note the Hangouts on Wednesday and Friday. If you’re not on Google +, become a member. It is the one of the best ways to promote and gain a platform. Connect and join us.