An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

L's critting week!

In a display of perfect co-ordination, you all have sent me exactly the right number of submissions: five. I'm impressed. You rock!

So I'm going to close submissions for this week, because I'm heading out of town Wednesday night and  I don't think I could handle more than five crits. Some of these posts may come to you from lovely Portland, Maine as I do the obligatory tech support on my parents' computer... how many of us have to do that, show of hands...? :)

And since I won't see you all again until next year: have a safe and happy December!

6 comments:

mshatch said...

Portland, Maine? Why, you'll be a hop, skip and a jump from me! I'm an hour north in lovely Damariscotta. Enjoy your Christmas in Maine :)

Huntress said...

'Obligatory tech support on parents' computer...'
Oh yeah. The stories I could tell *roll eyes*

Liza said...

Love Portland. Enjoy! I'm sure your parents appreciate your support.

Lauren said...

Hitting undo, re-doing tab-stops and fixing the printer. Oh, yes. Sometimes I'd like to be something other than available-for-computer-repairs.

Lauren

Alicia C. said...

I was just gonna suggest the three of us should get together for tea! (or something ;) Seriously! PORTLAND!! I love Portland...

Alicia C. said...

Please tell me other people have seen the bbc show IT Crowd? The one where they convince Jen that the Internet is a little black box. Then she drops it and breaks it.

Hysterical.

That's what it's like every time I go to my in-laws...