Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Saturday, September 26, 2015

First Page Contest

Let's try this again but this time I'm giving you all plenty of time to enter. Here's how it will work. You send me your first page (marcy@tidewater.net) and I'll pit two to three (depending on how many entries I get) first pages against each other starting Monday November 16th (I'm pretty sure that's my next week here). Commenters will vote on which first page they would want to read more of and the winner moves on to the next round.

Prizes:


 


I wrote a book...









 I will remind everyone again of the contest the Sunday before and probably post something about it on my own blog (mainewords) as well. I would like to get at least ten submissions but no more than fifteen. I've got three as it stands so get your entries in!

See you all next time and have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: