Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Submit Your Chapter 3

Recently, I pulled up a couple old projects of mine. I read through them. They weren't bad, to start, but then when I got into them... They all started to fall apart right around chapter 3.  

Chapter 3? 

So, this week I thought I'd see just how weird I am. I'd like to see your chapter threes. Submit any part of it, up to about 500 words, and we'll see what we can make of it.  

Send them along to unicornbellsubmissions@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Katie Hamstead said...

This sounds like fun! So joining in!

Patchi said...

At least I'm not the only one. I heard from a critique partner that the shift from chapter 2 to chapter 3 was too abrupt, so I wrote new chapters 3 and 4 to slow things down. Then the next round of crits said the same thing and I just added brand new chapters 3 & 4. Hopefully now things are less jarring...