Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Enlightenment

When enlightenment occurs, it is akin to sunrays bursting through the clouds. All the clichés -- the light bulb switching on, getting smacked upside the head -- all true following an excellent crit session.


A big Thank You to all participants this week, submitters and critiquers. (If that isn’t a word, it ought to be. Especially, since it rhymes with ‘submitters’ LOL)


In our business, time is a valuable commodity. What all give, in their time and thought, is beyond price.

Next week Marcy is on deck.

Can’t wait to see what she has planned.

2 comments:

DEZMOND said...

I tried to comment on your other blog but it wouldn't let me eventhough I became a member, but here's what I wanted to write there:
"ah, who cares about trips and essence of life and universe when you have a lovely little garden house like the one above :) You just live your hobbity life and enjoy the smell of flowers :P"

mshatch said...

I'm up next week? Oh! Yeah. I guess I am! I can't wait to see what I have planned, too :)