Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Query Critique Sneak Peak--Workshop Round

Whew! What a week we've had. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as we have putting all the posts together.

Now that your mind is overflowing with information and ideas, I hope you've started putting your queries together. I'll post the full list of "submission guidelines" :) on Monday, but I wanted you to know that for the workshop round everyone is welcome to submit a query for critique. Even if your manuscript is unfinished! Don't miss this chance to get your query moving in the right direction.

5 comments:

Ink in the Book said...

I can't wait for Monday:)The only thing I am unsure of is which query to submit. My first and second revise. I received mixed feedback on both. I'm actually working on a brand new one incorporating what I have learned this week, so I will probably submit that one...

Aldrea Alien said...

5am Tuesday rising for me. With the puppy around and the cat show yesterday, I've been getting loads of pratice on that. ^_^ I'll even be borderline conherent when it comes time to send.

Now to do some tweaking to the first section of the query. Hmm ...

Charity Bradford said...

Remember this week is general critique round and all are accepted, so if you can sleep in do so! ;) Next week will be the fitting it in the window.

BTW, will it help if I move it to 3 pm EST? I was simply planning for after church for me.

Charity Bradford said...

You will get to submit revisions this week as well as you receive feedback.

Lara Schiffbauer said...

That is exciting news! I have questions specific to my query that I had no idea where to go to get feedback, so I'm so happy we can revise and get even more feedback!