Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Ask Chrys



Dear Unicorn Bell Readers,

My posts Dear Uninspired Writer and Dear Time-Strapped Writer gave me an idea that I hope you all will enjoy, support, and find useful.

I’ve always liked to help writers in whatever way I can. That’s why I started blogging in the first place. And after I got an email from a writer looking for advice, I knew I wanted to help even more than I already am. Therefore, I am extending an invitation to Unicorn Bell readers (and all writers, really) to email me their questions and concerns if they are seeking advice about writing. I’ll reply back to every single email I get and will select 3-5 to showcase on Unicorn Bell when it’s my turn to co-host.

Think of it as an advice column for writers in the blogosphere.

Do you have a writing insecurity?

Do you want advice on something writing-related?

Please email me at ChrysFey(at)yahoo(dot)com and put “Dear Chrys” in the subject line. I don’t claim to know everything, but I’ll help you as much as I possibly can.

If you do email me, and I think other writers could benefit from the advice I give you, you could see your question designed as a post right here like my previous two posts.

I look forward to your emails!

Xoxo
Chrys


P.S. I'm revealing the covers for my two short stories over at my blog, Write with Fey. Come check them out! :D 


All Ask Chrys posts so far:


Author of Hurricane Crimes, 30 Seconds, Ghost of Death, and Witch of Death. Blogger. Reader. Auntie. Vegetarian. Cat Lover.

Find Me: