Submit 250 words, anywhere in your manuscript.
The call for submissions begins today and ends Tuesday, June 21 @ 5 pm, CST.
Introduce the scene if it is not the first page.
Email submissions to cdcoff(at)gmail(dot)com.
My generic rules:
- Must be a follower of the blog to submit and critique other’s work.
- Civility is paramount. Be polite.
- Submissions should include Title, Genre, and Name. Note; the names WILL BE DELETED before I post.
- Critique the submissions in the comment section.
- If you wish to revise and post edited submission, do so in the comments section. But remember, you will lose your anonymity at that point.
- Be prepared to back up your crits, btw. Research is the key.
- Agented, Unagented, Completed or Work In Progress manuscripts
After deleting your name, I will post the submission for critiquing by our members.
If you submit for critiquing, please be prepared to crit others. Now what did I just say? Critique other submissions. Yes, I thought that’s what I heard.
Please comment on your blog and give Unicorn Bell a shout out. The more participants we have, the better the crits.
Okay *cracking knuckles* let’s get to it.
Submit your 250 word anywhere in your manuscript to cdcoff(at)gmail(dot)com.