Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

As You Wish


For the rest of the week, I'll be providing romantic inspiration in the form of some of my favorites. Thanks to YouTube for providing the clips!

To find the linky with all the blog participants, click HERE.

The Princess Bride is perhaps one of the most easily quoted movies in my repertoire. Even my kids know most of the movie by heart. The humor is priceless, and so is the sweetness of true love.




And you can't talk about Princess Bride without shouting, "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!"

11 comments:

Liza said...

One of my favorite movies, ever. "Anybody want a peanut?"

Cathrina Constantine said...

Brings back such great memories. My kids and I watched this movie over and over. Love It.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You chose The Princess Bride - awesome!

Huntress said...

"Incontheable."
"I hate-a waiting."
if I had more time, I could fill this comment box.

Patchi said...

Wait, is this a kissing book?

This movie has the best opening ever. Thanks for posting.

For those who haven't read the book, it's to die for. Mostly. Over and over.

mshatch said...

When I saw the title I knew I had to say something...

"Mawwage..."

Charity Bradford said...

LOL, rolls on floor!

I love that we all have different quotes that pop into our heads when we think of this movie. Mine is the "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!"

Aldrea Alien said...

Ah! Love this movie! Can never watch it enough.

Huntress said...

It's like Galaxy Quest, quotes that come to mind every day for every situation.

"Look, I have one job on this lousy ship, it's stupid but I'm gonna do it. Okay?"

Robin said...

So many quotable lines from this movie....

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Robin said...

I meant to tell you when I was here earlier that I dedicated something to you on the Thursday post. Hope you like it!