Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Coming This Week

I took the month of May off. Meaning I didn't write a thing!
Shocking I know.

However, last week it was my turn to teach a workshop at my writer's group. What could I teach these amazing women?

I didn't have a clue.

But...

I had a topic I needed to learn more about. As I started looking things up and formulating a plan, great things started to happen. My mind turned back to my stories and how all these little tidbits could make them better. This week I'm going to try and share them with you.

Here's what's coming:

  • Story Structure (what does it REALLY mean?)
  • Short Story Structure (and how it can make your novel better)
  • A Day of Exercise--Photo Prompts
  • Your Short Stories for Critique

1 comment:

Huntress said...

I have *got* to get me some gifs. LOL