An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Returning in October

Thanks for joining me this week.

I am still open for book tours. If you have a new book to promote or would just like to highlight something that has been out for a while, hit me up.

My next week will be sometime in October, but you can reserve your spot now. Just email me at unicornbellsubmissions [at] gmail [dot] com. Put "Book Tour" in the subject line. And I'll get back to you.

1 comment:

Huntress said...

*waving like a wild woman*
As soon as I get my book cover, I'll send you my info.

Mage Revealed, to be released Oct 24th