An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cupcake Ninjas!

Here are today's photos. Please share a caption for one or both in the comments. I just love the first one to death!!



All photos were found on Google images with a search. I do not own them, and have no way of finding the original owner.

3 comments:

John Doe said...

So endearing!

Charity Bradford said...

:) They are awfully cute!

Liz A. said...

#1: How did that get there?

#2: Hai-yah!

I'm awful at captions, but these spoke to me. (Not that the captions are good, but I finally had something to put down.)