Up next we have...
1) Name of you and Title of your Book.
Hi. I’m Ellie Garratt and my book is called Passing Time: Nine Short Tales of the
Strange and Macabre.
2) Do you prefer to write in your PJ's or Jeans/t-shirt?
PJs! Wrapped in my dressing gown and with the radiator on full. It might be spring in
the UK but someone forgot to tell Mother Nature.
3) Salty? Sweet? Or Carrot Sticks with Hummus?
Make it bread sticks with Hummus, and I’m in.
4) If you were going to be stranded on an island alone for a year what three things
would you be so glad to not have to deal with for that year?
Work, aka The Day Job.
My frizzy hair, as no one would be able to see me.
Dust. No vacuuming or polishing. Bliss.
5) TV Shows or Movies? Why? (We all know Books come first...!)
TV shows every time. I love it when I fall in love with a show and can look forward
to a new installment on a weekly basis. I cry when they end, though. Current
favourites are The Walking Dead, Person of Interest, Perception, The Almighty
Johnson’s, and Grimm.
6) What is your absolute Favorite part of the writing process?
Whilst writing the first draft it fun, I absolutely love the first edit – when you take a
roughly plotted idea and turn it into a true story.
7) What secret, non-writing related, skill do you have?
I can wiggle my ears. Somewhere in the world it must be a highly valued skill. I’m
still looking, though.
8) Who do you most wish would knock on your door, RIGHT NOW!
Professor Brian Cox. He reminds me of a modern day Carl Sagan. I also have a mega-
sized crush on him.
9) What is your favorite flavor Jolly Rancher?
I’m not sure what a Jolly Rancher is. Excuse me while I visit Google.
I’m back. If I go with my imaginary taste buds, I would say Cinnamon Fire.
10) Write a 50 word (or so) flash using these 5 words.
TURTLE, GLADIATOR, CRAMP, TOAST, KEY
‘I didn’t expect to see you here,’ Turtle said.
‘Took a wrong turn and lost the key,’ we replied.
‘I thought you and Gladiator had a stellar nursery to toast?’
‘We were bored and got cramp.’ We pointed to a planet in front of us. ‘End Of
The World job?’
‘Yes,’ Turtle sighed.
|Make sure to check out Ellie at Amazon, her Blog, Facebook, Goodreads, and Twitter!|