Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Anyone else willing to BE BRAVE?

I have only one submission to the 1500-word BE BRAVE critique for next week -- and I will post the gay-sex scene I mentioned for you all to crit, though believe me, I'm shaking in my boots at this point -- so I'll ask again if anybody has a difficult scene they want critted? Sex, drugs, rock'n'roll -- explicit violence -- taboo subjects -- you won't be alone. And you'll be anonymous.

Otherwise, I'll have to talk at you all about pushing envelopes, or something. The horror! :)

Email it with the subject line BEING BRAVE to unicornbellsubmissions at gmail dot com.

4 comments:

Aldrea Alien said...

I'd submit, but I've got nothing to send.

T.J. said...

Hmmm...I might have a piece for you to rip to shreds....

TerryLynnJohnson said...

I'll look through what I have! How good of you to offer.

Trisha said...

Wow, even being anonymous it would be extremely nerve-wracking. I don't have any "nitty gritty" posts to share, really - with my sex scenes I tend to "fade to black" at the opportune moment. ;)