Unicorn Bell is a blog of writers for writers. We began like strangers in a strange land, wandering in the darkness. Not one of us was a published.
But we wanted to be.
We persevered. And journeyed down the road of learning until we found our place in this crowded field of wannabes and newbies and named ourselves Writers.
The land of Published is not the end of the journey though. It is merely a stop along the road, a place to catch our breath before truckin’ on. This month we’re doing something different.
April is the month crazy people get together and post every day—except Sunday—26 days of the alphabet. We begin on Friday and hope our stamina holds up.
- Chrys is posting odd and unusual words.
- Marcy has writing on her mind and will let us in on her thoughts.
- Kristin is posting about writing too. Gee, I wonder why.
- Lidy, our newest moderator, is our poet. Can’t wait for limericks. *G*
- I—the one and only Huntress—am going with Guess the Movie. So glad I have the letter I for my favorite movie.
- Angela is our editor so who knows what deviltry she’ll get up to
- What Ifs is Liz's forte (say that three times quick)
Charity be like: