An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

I've Got You In My Sights

Here are today's photos. Please share a caption for one or both in the comments.



All photos were found on Google images with a search. I do not own them, and have no way of finding the original owner.

3 comments:

D.G. Hudson said...

#1 - I wonder how this works on birds. . .

#2 - I'm ready for my massage. . .

Huntress, aka CD Coffelt said...

#1 Get off my lawn!!

#2 Wuv dis softness

Liz A. said...

#1: I can see the grassy knoll from here.

#2: Not movin'. Not gonna do it.