An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Anyone else willing to BE BRAVE?

I have only one submission to the 1500-word BE BRAVE critique for next week -- and I will post the gay-sex scene I mentioned for you all to crit, though believe me, I'm shaking in my boots at this point -- so I'll ask again if anybody has a difficult scene they want critted? Sex, drugs, rock'n'roll -- explicit violence -- taboo subjects -- you won't be alone. And you'll be anonymous.

Otherwise, I'll have to talk at you all about pushing envelopes, or something. The horror! :)

Email it with the subject line BEING BRAVE to unicornbellsubmissions at gmail dot com.

4 comments:

Aldrea Alien said...

I'd submit, but I've got nothing to send.

T.J. said...

Hmmm...I might have a piece for you to rip to shreds....

TerryLynnJohnson said...

I'll look through what I have! How good of you to offer.

Trisha F said...

Wow, even being anonymous it would be extremely nerve-wracking. I don't have any "nitty gritty" posts to share, really - with my sex scenes I tend to "fade to black" at the opportune moment. ;)