An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Critique Group for True Believers

This is the beginning of a small but thorough critique group, meant for the serious writer. If you aren’t serious, this isn’t the place for you.
Several Unbreakable Vows.
*Knowledge. Be prepared to back up your crits. Never stop learning.
*Courtesy. I am a big believer of In My Humble Opinion. No nasties allowed.
*Manageable. Small but thorough is the key to this Critique Group.
Read the following questions that I totally stole from Critique Sisters Corner.

5 comments:

Donna Hole said...

I'm involved with a ftf crit group already, or I'd jump on this. Sounds exciting. I'm querying the first novel (occasionally) in a women's fiction trilogy, but haven't had time yet to do any edits on the other two. Lately I've been writing some short stories, but again, not as diligently as I should.

I'll check back and see how things are going for you though.

.......dhole

damyantiwrites said...

This sounds like such an exciting opportunity...but I'm so swamped at the moment I don't think I can give the commitment a genuine critique group takes. Wish you luck with yours though. A good critique group is gold.

The Tame Lion said...

Absolutely fantastic!

Erin L. Schneider said...

This is a fantastic idea - and I've been looking for a great group of CP's for awhile now...and well, since Huntress and I tend to patrol the same stomping grounds, I couldn't pass up this opportunity!
Looking forward to reading, learning, laughing, and creating some great new writer friends.

Anita said...

Great idea, girls! And You have the beginnings of a good group here. Can't wait to watch you grow and flourish. Good luck!