An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Got a Book to Promote?

I just checked the calendar, and I see that my week is coming up. Which week is that? The book tour week. And you know what...

It's empty. (Practically.)

That's right. There's a whole week devoted to showing off your bright and shiny books, and I don't have any books to promote.

Got a book you'd like highlighted? Let me know. Email us here (unicornbellsubmissions [at] gmail [dot] com) and put "Book Tour" in the subject. I've got the 21st and the 23rd-25th wide open.

Or... Well, I'm sure I'll come up with something.

No comments: