An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Friday, May 6, 2016

The Writer's Playlist--Teddy's Story Joint by Studio C

Here's two short videos thanks to my kids. They love Sudio C. I don't always get the humor in all of them, but these were two of my favorites.


 Do you wish you could just order up?

4 comments:

Liz A. said...

I don't see a video. But I couldn't watch it right now, anyway. I'll have to check back later.

Kathleen Valentine said...

I see 2 videos but am having buffering issues. Story of my life.

@Kathleen01930
Blog

Charity Bradford said...

Sorry! It could be an issue with blogger. One of the videos "disappeared" and I had to add it again. Try looking up Studio C (Teddy's Story Joint, The Restaurant of Life) on youTube.

Darla M Sands said...

~snort~ Thank you for sharing.