A while back I shared with you all some questions I ask about my characters in order to bring them more fully to life. You can read that post here along with my answers about one of my characters. It was a fun exercise and I thought we’d try it again.
In the comments, tell us what you’re working on:
- Working Title if it has one
- Intended Age group
- The main character, or if multiple, the one you thought of first. Tell us something about him/her in one short paragraph.
- Current word count
- Where are your characters right now? What are they doing?
- Do you know how it all ends?
- Plotter? Pantser? Somewhere in between?
- Bell, Black, & Briar
- Inspector Ian Beck, who works for the Arcane Crime Unit, or ACU for short.
- Inspector Beck just arrived home after a long day, having been assigned the case of Lena Errett, Tarot Reader Extraordinaire, who was stabbed multiple times and found in Gravesend Cemetery.
- Yes, although interestingly, I first thought the end was the beginning.
- I've done a bit more plotting with this project. I've also deviated from the original outline while still including all the original information.