An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

First chapter crit available...

This week I'd like to critique someone's first chapter. And when I say like, I really mean I'd love to! So I hope you'll consider sending me something - early bird gets the worm - along with the genre and age group it's intended for to: unicornbellsubmissions@gmail.com
















3 comments:

Trisha F said...

Did anybody send something in yet? :)

mshatch said...

I may have something if the person can resend in the form I need. But I'd love a back up or even something for next month! Send what you got to marcy@tidewater.net

:)

mshatch said...

My apologies! I have a post ready to go but my internet failed this am. I have a call into my provider and hope to have everything fixed by the time I get home tonight.