An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

This week: short interviews

I usually offer long crits but there haven't been any takers for a while... so let's do something different. Short interviews!

I have a novella coming out from Dreamspinner Press sometime around the turn of the year, so I thought it would be interesting to hear from authors in a variety of genres. I sent three interview questions out and got lots of response.

And on Friday, I will reveal the cover of my forthcoming Disciple, Part V! Five parts down, one to go!

No comments: