An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Monday, May 5, 2014

The Triple Whammy Crit Returns

Hey all! Misha here.

Once again, I'm critiquing queries, first chapters and/or synopses this week. As before, this will work on a first come, first serve basis.

You're welcome to only send one or two of the three, or you can send all three and specify if you don't want something posted. I prefer the latter, because I find it's easier to spot a problem if I can see a bigger picture. If you send all three, I'll crit all three and post (or post about) whichever I deem useful or interesting in some way (unless you specify differently, of course).

Interested? Please mail me at unicornbellsubmissions(at)gmail(dot)com and put "Misha" in the subject line so I know it's meant for me. Just one thing: I don't do erotica. I realize that it's a legit genre and don't throw any aspersions on it, but it's simply not something I read. Everything else is fine.

*Rubs hands* Can't wait to see if anything's sent in...

4 comments:

Angela Brown said...

I've got a few projects going so I hope to have something ready to submit for critiquing soon.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Thanks Misha...

As soon as I tweak my query, I'll send it to you!

Misha Gericke said...

Awesome. :-)

crimewriterblog.com said...

Great! I'll send you my query and first chapter. I have MSs out already, but I'd still like feedback. I'll do it today. Thank you so much for the opportunity.