An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Welcome to Captions Week!

With Christmas and other holidays filling our time, I thought I'd keep things simple. You're probably busy running around shopping, going to parties, surviving storms and whatnot. Maybe you just need a brief moment of creativity in your day. Or if nothing else some extreme cuteness.

So, this week I aim to bring you the opportunity to enjoy both! Every day I'll post an extremely cute picture of puppies and kittens. All you have to do is write a caption for one or both of them and share it with us in the comments.




All photos were found on Google images with a search. I do not own them, and have no way of finding the original owner.

2 comments:

Huntress, aka CD Coffelt said...

#1: "Bucky, I told you, those Cheetos would turn you orange."

Laura Stephenson said...

#2: Kitten 3: "Waaah! We're stinky human babies!" Kitten 2: "Hey guys, I don't think this is as funny as we thought it would be."