An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lightsabers and Too Cute!

Here are today's photos. Please share a caption for one or both in the comments.


All photos were found on Google images with a search. I do not own them, and have no way of finding the original owner.

4 comments:

Huntress, aka CD Coffelt said...

#2 Don't hate me because I'm cute. I was born this way.

D.G. Hudson said...

#1-I'm NOT your father, get over it.
#2 - What's everyone looking at??

That's my offering. . .

Charity Bradford said...

Ha! Love all of these. Especially the I'm NOT your father.

Thanks for playing!

Lisa said...

No, you can't have the green one. I got it first.

I hope it doesn't hurt when they pull this sticker off...!

Very cute post!