Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Interview with Sharon Bayliss

And A Special Extra for finding me my "victims"...

1) Name of you and Title of your Book.


2) Do you prefer to write in your PJ's or Jeans/t-shirt?

Yoga pants. I like to be comfy.

3) Salty? Sweet? Or Carrot Sticks with Hummus?

I am a sweet tooth all the way! I could live without fried foods or salty snacks but I once tried to give up sugar and was completely unhappy. I can't do it. I don't trust anyone who doesn't like cupcakes.

4) If you were going to be stranded on an island alone for a year what three things would you be so glad to not have to deal with for that year?

My computer. Counting calories. Cleaning house. Don't get me wrong, I really love my computer, but I love it too much, it's melting my brain. And I assume weight loss wouldn't be an issue if you were stranded on an island.

5) TV Shows or Movies? Why? (We all know Books come first...!)

TV! It sounds pathetic, but it's really hard to find time to watch a whole movie. I have so many other things I need to be doing.

6) What is your absolute Favorite part of the writing process? 

That moment when you feel like the story is writing itself, when I can't wait to sit down and write because I want to know what happens next.

7) What secret, non-writing related, skill do you have?

I am an LMSW, so I guess you can say I'm good at counseling people. At least my degree says so.

8) Who do you most wish would knock on your door, RIGHT NOW!

My brother. We used to hang out all the time, but he moved to a snake farm in the middle of nowhere. (Okay, it's a wheat farm. But they have a lot of snakes.)

9) What is your favorite flavor Jolly Rancher?

Strawberry.

10) Write a 50 word (or so) flash using these 5 words. 
 TURTLE, GLADIATOR, CRAMP, TOAST, KEY

A gladiator challenges a turtle to a duel. They walk 30 paces, then turn and draw. The turtle pulls out a piece of toast. The gladiator pulls out a key. Then, the gladiator gets a cramp and starts to cry. The end.

Thank you for all your help this week Sharon!
Enjoy the rest of the A-Z!

1 comment:

Huntress said...

I love these interviews :)

I think the time we write probably has a lot to do with our mode of dress, LOL. Night and early morning = PJs. Day = jeans.