An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Submit Your Chapter 3

Recently, I pulled up a couple old projects of mine. I read through them. They weren't bad, to start, but then when I got into them... They all started to fall apart right around chapter 3.  

Chapter 3? 

So, this week I thought I'd see just how weird I am. I'd like to see your chapter threes. Submit any part of it, up to about 500 words, and we'll see what we can make of it.  

Send them along to unicornbellsubmissions@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Katie Teller said...

This sounds like fun! So joining in!

Patchi said...

At least I'm not the only one. I heard from a critique partner that the shift from chapter 2 to chapter 3 was too abrupt, so I wrote new chapters 3 and 4 to slow things down. Then the next round of crits said the same thing and I just added brand new chapters 3 & 4. Hopefully now things are less jarring...