An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hook #15

“ I've watched through his eyes, I've listened through his ears, and I tell you he’s the one. Or at least as close as we’re going to get.”

A famous book that I hadn't read until last year, Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

4 comments:

Patchi said...

Love the last line :)

Huntress said...

I don't know why I never read this book in my younger days. It's the genre I like, sci-fi but *shrug* I didn't read it until last year. Strange

Tara Tyler said...

i passed this down to my son. so excited for the movie!

Charity Bradford said...

This is a classic scifi for sure. I actually liked the rest of the series better than the first one though.