An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

crit anyone?

I'm putting this up now in the hopes someone has an interest in getting a page - 250 words more or less - critiqued. Just send it along to unicornbellsubmissions@gmail.com. Let me know if there's something specific you're concerned with.

If I don't get anything then you'll be getting my review of Skyfall: what worked and what didn't, from a writer's standpoint. I'll be honest. I'd rather crit your stuff.

Meanwhile I hope everyone has a spectacular week :)


4 comments:

Rachel Schieffelbein said...

I'll bite. :) Thanks!

Alicia C. said...

Should be lots of stuff from NaWriYoAsoffMo. (National Write Your Ass Off Month). Someone will give you SOMETHING!

And what DIDN'T work with Skyfall!?? I mean REALLY! Dame J.D. Was Ah.Maze.ZING! :D

Angela Ackerman said...

What a very kind offer! Looks like you have a taker too. and I have yet to see Skyfall. I have heard some say it is the best James Bond yet, others say it was a disappointment. Interested to hear what you say!

Laura Stephenson said...

Can I send you a page to be critiqued in a week or so? Letting myself breathe a moment after NaNoWriMo before editing it, but I would, of course, want to edit it before submitting it for that sort of thing.

I love this blog, by the way. :)