An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Motivation

Did I mention the Fabulous Prizes!?

Hmm...

Maybe I have to post a picture of a kitten.

I will Pounce on your FACE if you do not send me Fiction!
There...

That should do it...

Phew. I'm exhausted.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Oh, right. Flash fiction. Um... Yeah, I don't think I'm going to have the time this week. Sorry.

Angela Brown said...

I am so behind. Frack me!

Alicia C. said...

I hear you...Trust me!

Hmmm. Kitten photo not showing up..poop.

Alicia C. said...

HA! Yah! I may have been overzealous with this idea. It SOUNDED good in my brains... Sometimes my brains don't comprehend the real world all that well. :)

mshatch said...

Is the kitten the prize? If so I'll start writing right away!