Writing, promotion, tips, and opinion. Pour a cuppa your favorite poison and join in.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Late Prompt

Ever have one of those days when you're behind on everything you need to do? I'm sort of having one of those right now. Constraints of time being what they are, or so we may come to think. After all, Mother Nature hasn't really set any deadlines for us (except for those of a permanent, morbid variety). We tend to set these deadlines ourselves.

So for the very belated Thursday prompt, I kind of want to relate to characters who are also late. They could be late to a job, to an interview, to saving someone, or they just might be fashionably late to a party. Go wild with stories of lateness!

3 comments:

Brooke R. Busse said...

I totally get what you mean about the late thing. It happens to me quite often.

And don' try to hide it. We all know you were late so you could just use that prompt. ;)

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I struggle to balance all the things in my life. Sometimes it just doesn't work.

Mark Koopmans said...

Aloha,

Thank you *so* much for the follow - and for signing up for my "Got Green?" Blog O'hop.

You're awesome - and I'm a new follower :)