An unselfish wish made on the horn of a unicorn will come true. Our wish? To support the writing community by giving constructive tips and criticism through submissions. Check out the submissions tab for more information. We can survive the crucible of fire together.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Enlightenment

When enlightenment occurs, it is akin to sunrays bursting through the clouds. All the clichés -- the light bulb switching on, getting smacked upside the head -- all true following an excellent crit session.


A big Thank You to all participants this week, submitters and critiquers. (If that isn’t a word, it ought to be. Especially, since it rhymes with ‘submitters’ LOL)


In our business, time is a valuable commodity. What all give, in their time and thought, is beyond price.

Next week Marcy is on deck.

Can’t wait to see what she has planned.

2 comments:

DEZMOND said...

I tried to comment on your other blog but it wouldn't let me eventhough I became a member, but here's what I wanted to write there:
"ah, who cares about trips and essence of life and universe when you have a lovely little garden house like the one above :) You just live your hobbity life and enjoy the smell of flowers :P"

mshatch said...

I'm up next week? Oh! Yeah. I guess I am! I can't wait to see what I have planned, too :)